WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THIS SHOW?
In the relative intimacy of the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, This Is Me will take you back to each moment of Armin’s career as if you were actually there, Mainstage performances, A State of Trance, Armin Only, Radio Hits and more – all of it, in a 3,5 hour spectacle.
WHAT’S THE MINIMUM AGE FOR THIS EVENT?
You must be at least 18 years old for this event.
WHEN DOES THE EVENT TAKE PLACE?
Armin van Buuren presents This Is Me takes place on Wednesday 20 May, Thursday 21 May, Friday 22 May and Saturday 23 May 2020.
AT WHICH VENUE DOES THE EVENT TAKE PLACE?
The navigation address is: Ziggo Dome, De Passage 100, 1101 AX Amsterdam.
HOW CAN I REACH THE VENUE?
You can easily reach the Ziggo Dome by car & any form of public transport.
IS THERE A TIMETABLE?
Not yet! But doors will open at 18:30 CET, the show will start at 21:00 CET and the event will finish at 00:30 CET.
WHICH TYPE OF TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE?
For this show we are offering 6 types of tickets:
- Regular Ticket (59,50 euros ex. fee): a regular ticket includes access to the dancefloor and first ring (non reserved seats).
- Seated Ticket (39,50 euros ex. fee): a seated ticket includes a reserved seat on the second ring (best available seats by automatic selection).
- Top Ticket (84,50 euros ex. fee): a top ticket includes a seperate entrance, access to the floor and an exclusive area on the first ring with non reserved seats, close view of the stage, private bar (drinks not included).
- Deluxe Ticket (109,50 euros ex. fee): a deluxe ticket includes a seperate entrance, access to the deluxe deck located on the floor behind the front of house with a private bar (drinks not included) and a special ”This Is Me” lanyard.
- VIP Ticket (159,50 euros ex. fee): a VIP Ticket includes a seperate entrance and access to the VIP deck with the best views of the house, a private bar with 25 euros credit and a signed ”This Is Me” lanyard by Armin van Buuren.
- Wheelchair Ticket (99,50 euros ex. fee): a wheelchair ticket includes general access for two and access to the wheelchair deck.
It is not required to personalize your ticket(s) for this show.
CAN I STORE MY BELONGINGS AT THE ZIGGO DOME?
The Ziggo Dome both has lockers and a cloakroom available to store your belongings. Take note: the maximum size of a bag you’re allowed to enter the venue with is A4-size!
HOW CAN I BUY FOOD & DRINKS AT THE ZIGGO DOME?
Consumptions in the Ziggo Dome can only be paid with tokens. Tokens can be purchased at one of the token machines located on each floor or at the service desks on the ground floor.
CAN I BRING DRUGS TO THE PARTY?
No, we have a zero-tolerance policy.
ARE THERE ANY TICKETS LEFT FOR THIS IS ME SHOWS?
No, all This Is Me events are completely sold-out!
I LOST MY TICKET OR DIDN’T RECEIVE IT, WHAT CAN I DO?
Head over to our ticket-provider Paylogic for all questions regarding your ticket.